CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

20 weeks!

Well, today I went for my 20 week ultrasound/anatomy scan (we kind of already did that with one of my friends at 16 weeks because I couldn't stand the suspense for another whole month of knowing boy or girl) Everything looked good...she has a little bit of thickening around the wall of her heart they are going to keep an eye on...they will check it again at 30 weeks but the dr didn't think it is much to worry about and said this usually goes away on its own but she had to inform me just in case.



Jenessa got to go with me, she loves seeing the baby on the ultrasound and asks almost every week how big the baby is now! She talks to the baby all the time and likes to read to her baby sister! We have also picked a name out!! (finally!) Jaycee Ann (Robby's middle name is Jay, my middle name is Lee Ann, his mother's middle name was Ann and my mamaw Pat's middle name is Ann) She is definitely still a girl...I was a little hesitant on taking the tags off of the clothes before just in case ha ha.


I feel her move around constantly I can't believe how big my belly is already and how fast it is growing! She is 13 oz. The dr has been fussing at me a little about not gaining any weight this whole time. In fact, I had lost weight but I am not worried about it because the baby is gaining and growing just fine and I had plenty of extra to begin with! I can't seem to get them to understand either that since I have been pregnant, believe it or not I can only eat about 1/4 of what I would normally eat! I get full so fast!!


Here are some pictures of our sweet little girl, the tech even did a few 3d and 4d of her face (she looks like a little alien because there isn't any fat on her yet but she is still beautiful to us!!!) I was already in love with her just from her being inside me but after seeing her face it is like it melted my heart! She loves sucking on her fingers...every ultrasound we have done so far she has been sucking on them!








0 comments:

Post a Comment