CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Almost finished with the first one!

I went to the OB dr today for my horrible cold/cough and we were able to pick up the baby's heartbeat with the doppler. It was so exciting! (especially since the dr said the heartbeat usually can't be picked up with doppler until 15-16 weeks) We didn't get to hear the heartbeat on the first ultrasound only see it (I didn't have the best ultrasound tech). I have had a LOT of morning sickness, mid day sickness and night sickness too (ha ha). We're nearing the end of the first trimester so hopefully the sickness will get a little better.
We go back next Friday for 12 week ultrasound, some blood work and all that good stuff! I just can't wait to find out what we're having for sure so I can start buying more things! We already have a baby bed thanks to Granny Tammy (my momma) and the Chicco keyfit travel system we were wanting thanks to Papaw Tony (my daddy). We're just so excited about this baby! Although I've had some unpleasant pregnancy symptoms I'm still trying to enjoy it more than anything! We're so blessed!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment