CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

12 weeks down!

We have taken to calling the baby "baby Junior" (no I'm not really naming the kid that!) Here is the newest picture of him/or her. This is from our 12 week visit where they check for neural tube defects and all of that, do lots of blood work, etc. Everything turned out just fine so far! I have had morning sickness all the way up to week 12! So thankful that is over with for the most part!
When I woke up the other morning and tried to put my scrubs on, they wouldn't fit anymore! I tried 3 or 4 shirts on and NONE of them would go over my belly!!! It was like it "popped" over night!! I'm enjoying the belly so far although it does seem to get in the way sometimes! (I know, the best is yet to come! ha ha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment