CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sick day!

Had to stay home with Jenessa today...this is the very first day she has EVER missed of school since she started Kindergarten! She woke me up this morning at 12:30 AM running a fever, chilling all over, sick at her stomach, coughing, etc...so after I got some Tylenol and a bite of food in her we watched The Karate Kid, she dozed off, when she woke up we had to watch Bedtime Stories (with Adam Sandler in it), it was an all night/all day thing. Not used to her being sick because she is never sick like that! She wanted "mommy" to stay home with her. By the end of the day she said, I just love you so much and love that you let me eat popsicles all day! (love her heart!)
I hate that she was so sick and am so glad her fever finally broke but we got to spend some quality time together watching so many of her favorite movies and cuddling. (oh and eating popsicles!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment