CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pedis

Today, Jenessa and I are going to get pedicures! It is definitely flip flop weather and I need one so bad! On another note, I love the way that Jenessa is with "the baby in my belly" she likes to rub my belly and talk to the baby (she thinks the only way baby can hear is if she talks through my belly button) it is so cute. She keeps saying that she can't wait for her baby brother or sister to come out so she can hold it.
We have already scheduled birthing classes, sibling class and even baby shower in June. We are doing our maternity pictures in May (I don't want to wait until I'm huge and have the 'mask of pregnancy') I have a hunch that baby Junior will make their appearance some time in August (hopefully at the end)
Still hoping baby will cooperate with us next Friday so we can find out team pink or team blue!!!! This is one of the most exciting days and I just can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment